Gift Aid Declaration



  1. You must pay an amount of Income Tax and /or Capital Gains Tax at least equal to the tax that the charity reclaims on your donations in the appropriate tax year.

  2. You can cancel this Declaration at any time by notifying the charity.

  3. If in the future your circumstances change and you no longer pay tax on your income and capital gains to the tax that the charity reclaims, you can cancel your declaration.

  4. If you pay tax at the higher rate you can claim further tax relief in your Self Assessment tax return.

  5. If you are unsure whether your donations qualify for Gift Aid tax relief, ask the charity, or refer to help sheet IR65 on the HMRC web site:

  6. Please notify the charity if you change your name or address.

Gift Aid Declaration
  • Facebook

©2020 by Friends of Mount Edgcumbe Country Park (charity no. 295261).

Contact Us

Chair: Nicola Cull, Vice Chair: Steve Creese, Secretary: Carol Drummond,
Treasurer: Gill Bunnell, Membership: Ged Edgcumbe

Privacy Policy

Proudly created with